Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pick #4- J-E-T-S

Eric Mangini and Mike Tannenaum have real onions. I'm also surprised by the number of people cheering this. I really believed they'd burn down Radio City if they didn't take Matt Leinart. The New York fans really ar smarter than people give them credit for. They can now go get a corner or linebacker later, or even someone like DeAngelo Williams to take over for Curtis Martin.

The Packers should have taken Hawk already. I hate him, but he's an incredible player. They need help at linebacker, who, by the way, tend to be the safest defensive picks. With him and Barnett, they'll have a great combo for years to come, as well as someone who I know will be great in Green Bay. He's the safest pick, by far here, even though I love the Duke.

No comments: