Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pick 1 - Houston Texans

What I find incredible is that everyone seems to be talking about the Texans taking a running back later today, either at the end of the first or early second. So anyone saying that they shouldn't take Reggie Bush because they already had Domanick Davis, well that seems right out. They still need an offensive lineman, unless they see something really good in Chester Pitts at left tackle. I don't know what sort of system they're going to run, whether it'll be a version of the Broncos system, because of Gary Kubiak, or something like what the Packers did, because of Mike Sherman. They brought in Mike Flanagan, which leads me to think it'll be the Packers.

The question now, is what the Saints do. I'm sure that there will be a lot of trade offers, many I'm sure that they will listen too closely. However, Bush could make their offense great, and more versatile. Of course the Jets fan will want him, meaning we're going to have great theater, either way. I love the shot of about 500 people at the Saints practice facility all chanting for bush.

No comments: