Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hold Up

Ok, so my leaving for Washington is delayed slightly, the place I am staying at isn't ready yet, so I'll be spending at least one more week here, which I will use to put out more resumes. I also IM'ed an old friend, Cameo, one of "my girls" from my class in DC. She's in Washington now, and she's been able to find work there, so I know it can be done.

I have some good news. I finally had a real response to one of my resumes. The Richfield Springs Mercury News, which is a weekly in upstate New York, about 15 minutes from Cooperstown, interviewed me over the phone this morning. The editor seemed impressed, so maybe all those resumes going out will start paying off soon. JournalismJobs.com, which is the web-site I'm using, has an opening in the US Virgin Islands, though maybe that might be too much sun and sand for me.

Other than that, not much to report from here. We had been preparing to leave tomorrow, but that's off now, so I'll just keep working on stuff this week. Good luck to everyone at ACTF and I hope you all got the part in Cabaret you wanted.

No comments: